The Council owns a number of industrial units at Forest Vale Industrial Estate and Hollyhill Park (Forest Vale) in Cinderford.
On this page you can the find out if we have industrial units available to rent, together with information on other business accommodation within the district.
Council property to let
We currently have two properties available to let:
- Unit 4 Hollyhill Road, Forest Vale Industrial Estate (available from April 2018), and
- Unit 22B Foxes Bridge, Forest Vale Industrial Estate
For further information on this unit or availability of Council units in the future and to be placed on a waiting list please contact the Council's estates team on 01594 812611 (Monday to Wednesday), 01594 812513 (Thursday and Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all rentals will be in accordance with our commercial rents policy.
Business parks and office space within the district
The Forest of Dean is home to a number of business parks, providing accommodation to suit all sizes of business operation:
- Corinium Business Park
- Pavilion Business Park
- Whimsey Industrial Estate
- Station Street Business Park
- Ruspidge Industrial Estate
- Aylburton Business Centre
- Taurus Crafts, Alvington
- Lydney Industrial Estate
- The Marina Business Park
- Ward Industrial Estate
- Mead Lane Industrial Estate
Staunton and Corse