What is Forest Linkline?
Forest Linkline is a 24 hour emergency monitoring service run by the Forest of Dean District Council.
With round the clock access to a trained operator, Forest Linkline provides peace of mind for you and your loved ones, while maintaining independence and quality of life if you:
- are in need of assistance recovering from illness or injury
- are living or working alone, in an isolated area
- are a victim of crime or domestic abuse
- simply want reassurance to feel safe and confident in your own home
How does it work?
An alarm unit is plugged into your telephone socket, which links to a personal pendant that can be worn around your neck, wrist or clipped to clothing. When the button is pressed:
- a call is triggered to our monitoring centre
- trained personnel will reassure and assess the situation
- make a call to one of your nominated contacts or the emergency services if necessary
- help will be on its way to you
What does it cost?
The cost for the rental of equipment and monitoring service is just £3.58 per week*, which includes:
- rental of alarm unit
- personal button
- 24-hour monitoring service and unit maintenance
*We take every care to ensure that prices are correct at the time of publication, but we reserve the right to change them. VAT at the current rate (where applicable) is included in the price, though some customers may be entitled to VAT exemption which can be confirmed by talking to us.
For a free no obligation visit:
- call 01594 812505
- email Forest Linkline
Products and accessories
Forest Linkline can provide an ‘Easy Press Adapter’ for those with limited dexterity, as well as a range of additional products to support independence including:
- Secure ‘Keysafe’ storage
- Smoke detectors
- Falls detector
- Bogus caller/panic buttons
- Pull cords for high risk areas
For more information on products and accessories view: