Oct 17, District Council’s Street Warden Team Scoops Gold
The District Council Street Warden team has been awarded a Gold Footprint as part of the RSPCA’s Community Animal Welfare Footprints (CAWF) scheme, in recognition of the high quality way in which the Council handles stray dogs.
Oct 17, Local Resilience Forum prepare for Ebola
Although the risk of contracting Ebola is very low in the UK, Gloucestershire Local Resilience Forum is hosting a table top exercise to test the plans in place for how a case of the illness would be handled in the county.
Oct 17, ‘Be a sport – Recycle’ competition winner announced
A competition which helped spread the word about the importance of recycling has been won by a resident in Cheltenham.
- Cinderford Town Council By Election – Cinderford West Ward Thursday 20 November 2014
- Gloucestershire County Council and Forest of Dean District Council By Elections – 23 October 2014
- District Council seek Voluntary and Community Sector feedback
- Community Scrutiny and Review Committee – 18 June 2009 –Scrutiny & Review Task Group report to Committee
- Cleaning up after a flood & financial help
- Audit of Accounts Notice 2014