Welcome to the Planning Services pages. Select from the links in the left hand navigation or view the popular sections below.
Do I need Planning Permission?
View this interactive guide to see whether planning permission is required. Please note that you should also ensure that Permitted Development Rights on your property have not been removed by the Local Planning Authority.
- Interactive Planning Guide - Do I need Planning Permission?
- Householder Permitted Development Guidance
- Interactive Planning Guide on Porches
- Interactive Planning Guide on Loft Conversions
- Interactive Planning Guide on Outbuildings
How to contact us:
The offices are open between 9.00 - 16.45 Monday to Thursday and 9.00 - 16.30 Friday. The Duty Planning Officer can be contacted between 9.30 - 16.00 Monday to Friday by telephone 01594 810000 or email email@example.com
Individual Officers can be contacted by using the extension number provided in this link Planning Staff Structure - November 2014
- Conservation Areas and Appraisals
- Listed Buildings and Buildings at Risk
- Biodiversity and Landscaping
- Countryside Hedgerow regulations
- Climate Change and Carbon Management