The Forest of Dean's diverse economy offers many business opportunities. There is a well-established technical and engineering base, an attractive environment and good communications with major business centres in Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cardiff and Birmingham.
Information technology and specialised machine building are part of the Forest of Dean’s skills base.Tourism is growing, and there is a solid local base of agriculture and production of niche food products. The creative community includes new media and film production, as well as ‘designer’ fabrics and ceramics, backed by writers, photographers and graphic designers.
Multinational businesses including GlaxoSmithKline and the Watts Group have substantial connections with the area. Other international operations are located at Cinderford, Lydney and Mitcheldean. These, together with a range of public sector organisations, offer significant opportunities for the supply of business-to-business services.
Invitation to Quote
INVITATION TO QUOTE FOR PRINTING
LINKLINE COMMUNITY ALARM LEAFLET
You are invited to submit a quotation for the supply of the services as summarised above.
Print: 4 colour process throughout using vegetable based inks + sealer
Stock: 170gsm silk
Quantity: quote for both 1,000 and 2,000 copies
Here is a link to a pdf of the leaflet: http://www.fdean.gov.uk/media/Assets/Linkline/documents/FOD_LinklineLeaflets.pdf
Please submit your quotation providing full price breakdown by Friday 10th July 2013 to: email@example.com or by post to:
Commercial Services Manager
Forest of Dean District Council
If you wish to provide additional information or relevant ideas in support of your quotation this is acceptable.
The following instructions are relevant to this Invitation to Quote:
· You must bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of the quotation
· Quotations shall remain valid for a period of 28 days
· If requested you must provide documentary evidence establishing your eligibility to quote and your qualifications to fulfil the contract if your quotation is accepted
· Where conflict of interest may arise you must inform the Forest of Dean District Council immediately and submit proposals for avoiding such conflicts
· The Forest of Dean District Council does not bind itself to the lowest quotation