The Forest of Dean Community Profile brings together data and information from a variety of national, regional and local data sources about the people who live and work in the Forest of Dean. Further information and statistics about Gloucestershire can be found at www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/inform/
The profiles look at topics such as demographics (age, population change, ethnicity etc.), relative deprivation and health and make comparisons with other districts within Gloucestershire and the South West region. The profiles draw upon a number of key data sources:
- Neighbourhood Statistics (NeSS)
- NOMIS Labour Market Statistics
- Audit Commission Area Profile website
- Higher Education Statistics Agency
- Central government departments, including ONS, DWP, CLG, DoH, DCSF, Home Office, DEFRA, DfT, Land Registry Office, HMRC
- Gloucestershire County Council Strategic Needs Analysis Team
The profile is divided into a number of sections, which can be accessed through the left hand side menu or the in-depth links below.
The first release of 2011 Census population and household estimates for England and Wales was published on 16 July 2012. This is the first of four releases. Second release data will become available between November 2012 to Spring 2013. For further information please go to www.ons.gov.uk/census.