The Evidence Base is comprised of documents, reports and statistics used to inform the Local Development Framework.
A list of the documents in the Core Strategy Submission Draft Evidence Base is available .
The council has produced Keynotes Documents, which provide evidence about specific topics.
Below are documents from the Evidence Base which do not have web addresses but are provided for your information below:
- Core Strategy Self Assessment Soundness Tool
- Forest of Dean Story 2005
- Growing the Forest (Marketing and Workspace Project)
- Court of Appeal Wakefield v Barratt Developments
- Affordable Housing Site Viability Appraisal 2008
- Affordable Housing Site Viability Study 2008
- Planning Appeal Lydney Land off Lydney Bypass and Highfield Road
- Draft Regional Spatial Strategy for the South West incorporating proposed changes
- Draft Regional Spatial Strategy 2006