Council Tax - report a change in circumstances
It is important to let us know of any changes that could affect the amount of Council Tax you have to pay. Examples of changes you need to let us know about are:
- Someone moves into the property
- Someone moves out of the property
- A household member becomes 18 years old
- You think you are no longer entitled to a discount or exemption
- You change address
- Death of a spouse or partner
- Any other changes you think we should know about.
Specific change of circumstances forms
- Moving into the district.pdf 82.1 KB Downloads
- Moving within or out of the district.pdf 88.1 KB Downloads
Change of bank account details for direct debit
If you need to change the bank account details for your direct debit please:
- print, fill in and return the direct debit form to the address on the form
- use the contact details at the base of the page.