Gloucestershire County Council are the authority responsible for the definitive footpath network, visit:

Public Rights of Way map

All Public Right of Way (PROW) enquiries should be directed to the County Council with the exception of applications to divert footpaths to allow development that has been granted planning consent to take place.  

Apply to divert a footpath

The forms should be sent to :

Local Plan team
Forest of Dean District Council
Council Offices
High Street
GL16 8HG

Or email: Local Plan team