Cinderford Regeneration Board Governance
The Cinderford Regeneration Board meet bi-monthly.
Cinderford Regeneration Board Minutes
- crb-minutes-23-september-15.pdf 226.2 KB Downloads
- crb-minutes-25-november-15.pdf 288.8 KB Downloads
- crb-minutes-28-january-15.pdf 353.7 KB Downloads
- crb-minutes-13-may-15.pdf 149.2 KB Downloads
- crb-minutes-18-march-15.pdf 266.2 KB Downloads
- crb-minutes-22-july-15.pdf 321.2 KB Downloads
- crb-minutes-15-december-16.pdf 132.5 KB Downloads
- crb-minutes-16-march-16.pdf 120.2 KB Downloads
- crb-minutes-18-may-16.pdf 313.9 KB Downloads
- crb-minutes-20-january-16.pdf 175.5 KB Downloads
- crb-minutes-5-october-16.pdf 236.6 KB Downloads
- crb-minutes-13-july-16.pdf 189.4 KB Downloads
The Board is supported by the Environmental Forum which meets as and when required. The forum is intended to ensure that communities are involved in the key regeneration projects within Cinderford.
Councillor Tim Holder chairs the Forum, and reports back the findings and discussion points directly to the Cinderford Regeneration Board. The Environmental Forum is made up of representatives and organisations with knowledge on local environmental matters.
The role of the Forum is detailed below:
- Monitor the use of the Council’s Cinderford Northern Quarter Biodiversity Strategy;
- Provide specialist advice on environmental, ecological and industrial heritage issues in relation to Cinderford Northern Quarter;
- Advise Cinderford Regeneration Board on monitoring of ecological mitigation;
- Advise those preparing development proposals on environmental, ecological and industrial heritage issues;
- Promote environmental, ecological and industrial heritage ‘best practice’ examples to drive inclusive sustainable solutions in relation to the Cinderford Northern Quarter
Should you wish to attend please contact the Regeneration Team.
Community and Business Forum
The Board is also supported by a Community and Business Forum, which again meets as and when required.
The next Community Forum meeting is on Tuesday 5 December at 12.30pm. Please contact the Regeneration Team for further information.
Due to resource and attendee availability the Business Forum meetings have been paused. We will be looking to re-start the forum once the promotional campaign to market the wider site to new investors begins.
Past Forum Notes can be viewed below:
- Business Forum Notes 19 Mar 14.pdf 47.9 KB Downloads
- Business Forum Notes 17 Dec 13.pdf 199.1 KB Downloads
- Community Forum Notes 17 July 14.pdf 231.3 KB Downloads
- Community Forum Notes 2 Mar 16.pdf 66.9 KB Downloads
- Com Forum Notes FINAL 28.06.17.pdf 223.2 KB Downloads
- Community Forum Notes 5.12.17.pdf 294.3 KB Downloads
- CREF Notes 24 Nov 14 .pdf 148.8 KB Downloads
- CREF Notes 25 Feb 14.pdf 237.2 KB Downloads
- CREF Notes 25 Jan 17.pdf 79.5 KB Downloads
- CREF Notes 26 Jan 15.pdf 145.8 KB Downloads
- CREF Notes 10 Dec 13.pdf 191.1 KB Downloads
- CREF Notes 15 Sept 14.pdf 97.5 KB Downloads
- CREF Notes 18 May 16.pdf 146.3 KB Downloads
- CREF Notes 19 Jan 16.pdf 150.6 KB Downloads
- CREF Notes 19 May 14.pdf 171.5 KB Downloads
- CREF Notes 19 Sept 16.pdf 82.7 KB Downloads
- CREF Summary 12 July 17.pdf 641.9 KB Downloads
- CREF Notes 12th July 17.pdf 872.7 KB Downloads
- CREF Notes 24th January 18 DRAFT.pdf 331.2 KB Downloads
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the Cinderford regeneration board
The Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) is a framework for the operation of the Board which is reviewed and approved each year. The members of the Board have agreed to work together to achieve the objectives outlined. For more details please: