Working at the Council
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with us.
Our council is an ambitious and exciting place to work. We are renowned for having vision about our place and our organisation and turning vision into reality. We want to continue to be a high performing council with motivated employees who are proud to work here and make a difference to people's lives.
Contact the Council's Recruitment department
The Recruitment department is based at Cotswold District Council and deals with all aspects of Recruitment on our behalf. For further information or to discuss the recruitment process, please:
- Email email@example.com
- Call and ask for the Recruitment Team on 01285 623319
Learning and development
We want our people to enjoy their work and have the skills they need to do their job. We recognise the importance of learning and development opportunities so we can recruit good people and develop and retain our staff.
- receive an induction that helps them to settle into the Forest of Dean and your team
- have access to a range of both instructor-led and online courses on a range of topics via the Learning Gateway.
Our popular 1-week work experience placements are open to Year 10-13 students (ages 14-19) in:
- Environmental Services
- Democratic Services
- Customer Services
We will always try to accommodate specific requests, dependent on the number of applicants and the availability of the department.
To find out more email the Learning and Development Team with:
- Your contact details
- Your preferred work placement location (Coleford / Witney / Cirencester / Cheltenham)
- Department/area of work that you are interested in gaining experience
- Specific dates