Paying your business rates
There are a number of different ways to pay your business rates with direct debit being the most efficient.
Pay by Direct Debit
You can set up a direct debit by:
- downloading and filling in the direct debit instruction form and sending it to your bank or building society
- calling 01594 812532 if the bank account you are going to pay from is a personal account or you are the only person required to set up a direct debit.
Pay by BACS payments
You can set up a standing order or make payments via BACS using our bank details. Please remember to quote your Non-domestic rate account reference number:
- Account name: Forest of Dean District Council
- Bank: Lloyds Bank
- Sort Code: 30-91-87
- Account number: 00833506
- Pay Business rates online using a credit or debit card. Please have your Non-domestic rate account number and your payment card details to hand
Pay business rates online
Pay by telephone
Pay by phone at any time using our 24 hour automated service:
- Call 01594 810000. Please have your Non-domestic account number and your card details ready.
Pay by cheque
Cheques should be made payable to ‘Forest of Dean District Council’ and be sent to:
Forest of Dean District Council
Please remember to write your name, address and business rates account reference on the back of the cheque.
Visa, MasterCard, Visa Delta and Electron are all accepted.