Allocations Plan Consultation
The Forest of Dean District Council is now asking for your comments on the Proposed Further Changes to the Allocations Plan, Sustainability Appraisal and supporting documents. The consultation commences on Monday 19 December 2016 and will run for 8 weeks. All representations must be received by 12 noon on Monday 13 February 2017.
This Consultation is only about the proposed Further Changes and not any other aspects of the plan. The further changes are put forward without prejudice to the Inspector’s final conclusion on the plan. All representations made regarding the Further Changes will be taken into account by the Inspector.
Copies of the Further Changes to the Allocations Plan are available to view free of charge at the following locations:
- Further Changes December 2016 webpage
- The Forest of Dean District Council, Council Offices, High Street, Coleford, Glos. GL16 8HG, Monday to Thursday (9.00am and 4.45pm) Friday (9.00am to 4.30pm)
- All local libraries during their opening hours
Representations regarding the Further Changes may be made:
- online at: http://fdean-consult.limehouse.co.uk/portal
- by email: email@example.com
- by post: Local Plan Team, Forest of Dean District Council, Council Offices, High Street, Coleford, Glos. GL16 8HG
Please note all representations will be available for the public to view and cannot be treated as confidential.