Garden waste terms and conditions
- Licences are valid from 1 April to 31 March each year. Full payment is required regardless of when you subscribe in the year.
- Licences are valid only for the address paid for and must be clearly displayed on your garden waste bin. If you move it is not transferrable and must be left at the property.
- No refunds will be given.
- This collection service is for domestic properties only.
- Garden waste collections may be suspended to assist with catch up arrangements when severe spells of bad weather affect the waste and recycling services.
- All bins remain the property of the Forest of Dean District Council.
- If you provide your email address we may send you a reminder for next year.
- Payment does not guarantee you a specific number of collections per year. Please note that the garden waste service is usually suspended for the Christmas and New Year period.
- Each bin presented for collection needs a licence.
The information on this form is required to process your application and will be kept in confidential files registered under the Data Protection Act subject to disclosure necessitated by:
- Any legal requirement
- Any obligation by Court Order to disclose the information to third parties.