We're committed to providing high quality services which are value for money. To achieve this it's important that we actively manage our performance.
The Forest of Dean District Council Corporate Plan 2019-23 sets out our vision for the District. It outlines the areas in which the Council, along with our partners, will work to improve the quality of life for our residents, as well as addressing the climate emergency.
Our five key areas of focus:
- Environment – Protect and enhance the local environment and address the climate emergency
- Community – Improve community wellbeing, supporting and celebrating our distinctiveness
- Housing – Provide a range of affordable housing to meet the needs of the District
- Economy – Develop a vibrant economy that is resilient and future proofed
- Services and Finance – Deliver great services through ensuring financial sustainability
Performance management of services
Data about the performance of services is collected each quarter to allow us to actively manage our performance. The latest quarterly performance report is available to download below.