Current and future elections
Please note that with effect from May 2023 voters will be required to show photographic identity in the polling stations, further information can be found on our website at www.fdean.gov.uk/voteridSee the latest election results
Parish/Town Council Elections
Drybrook Parish Council
Due to not receiving enough nomination papers for the 4 May 2023 elections, we have re-scheduled this election.
The following notices have been published by the Returning Officer.
How to vote
- Voter ID - All residents voting in person will be required to show an acceptable form of ID to be able to vote. This does not affect postal voting. Find out more here: Voter ID – what you need to do
- Register to vote - If you are not already registered or you have recently moved house, register now. Please go to gov.uk/registertovote (you will need your National Insurance Number).
- Apply for a Postal vote - You can download an application form from: https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/i-am-a/voter/voting-person-post-or-proxy/voting-post.
- Apply for a Voter Authority Certificate - You can apply online: https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-photo-id-voter-authority-certificate
- Apply for a Proxy vote - You can download an application form from: https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/i-am-a/voter/voting-person-post-or-proxy/voting-proxy.
or alternatively to request a paper application email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01594 812638.