Community Safety Partnership
The Forest of Dean Community Safety Partnership is a multi-agency group aiming to enhance the quality of life by working in partnership with the community to reduce crime, anti-social behaviour and the fear of crime within the Forest of Dean.
For information on member organisations, purpose and accountability see:
The Community Safety Partnership annually reviews local priorities and produces an action plan.
2023 CSP priorities are:
- Hate crime
- Domestic abuse
- Road safety
- Drugs and alcohol misuse/support
- Supporting serious violence duty
Community Safety Partnership membership
The statutory members are:
- Forest of Dean District Council (Duty to co-operate with Partners)
- Gloucestershire Police
- Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service
- National Probation Service
- Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Trading Standards
Non statutory members include:
- A representative from the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner
- 2 Rivers Housing (also representing other housing associations operating in the Forest through the Safer Estates group)
- Neighbourhood and Rural Watch
- Forestry England
- Restorative Gloucestershire
- Victim Support
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Representatives from the sub groups including Safer Estates, and DASV forum
- Other partners may be invited to meetings to discuss specific issues, where they arise.
Other partners may be invited to meetings to discuss specific issues, where they arise.
Useful websites from our partners
My Support Space: https://www.mysupportspace.org.uk/
For more information
Email: [email protected]