Cinderford Regeneration Board
The Cinderford Regeneration Board was established in November 2005 and makes decisions on the wider direction of regeneration in Cinderford.
The Board is committed to delivering sustainable regeneration projects to benefit the people of Cinderford and the district.
Members of the Board
The Board is made up of 15 members from both the public and private sectors:
The Chair is Councillor Graham Morgan (Cinderford Town Council) and the Vice Chair is Councillor Tim Holder (Cinderford Town Council/East Dean Initiative).
- Matthew Burgess - Principal (Gloucestershire College)
- Simon Excell - Lead Commissioner: Infrastructure (Gloucestershire County Council)
- Councillor Terry Hale (Gloucestershire County Council)
- Lewis James - Area Land Agent (Forestry Commission)
- Nigel Johnson - Chair of Governors (Forest High School)
- Garry King - Chief Executive (Two Rivers Housing)
- Councillor Richard Leppington - Cabinet Member (Forest of Dean District Council)
- Neill Ricketts - Private Sector
- Stuart Tait - Private Sector
- Catherine Turner (Homes and Communities Agency)
- Peter Williams - Strategic Group Manager (Forest of Dean District Council)
Board meeting minutes